Friday 16 December 2011

Original ImagesI took my images on a plain white background to make it easier for me to be able to edit the pictures in Photoshop and if needed so to edit my model onto a different background. I have took a range of shots from headshots, medium close ups to full length body shots. I also had my model change her hair, clothes and make-up during the shoot of images. I did this because I wanted to have a wide range of images to choose from and be able to edit easily aswell as having enough to choose and select for my front cover, contents page and double page spread. I will begin to manipulate the images using Photoshop for things such as airbrushing her skin for it to appear more brighter and healthier. After choosen and my best images in Photoshop I will then begin to put them together into mock front pages.

 






 
 I wouldn't use this image because the model has moved in the image.

 

 




















































No comments:

Post a Comment